Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Berys One Day at a Time


Blog I have forsaken you again  , weigh day again tomorrow and I am not sure how it will go  I have been unwell now for the last couple of weeks  and I have not been having near enough exercise but have been manageing  to eat all my Calories  plus a Binge one night of a packet of Short Bread Biscuits   yukkkk I really did not even enjoy them
It has been the first Binge I have had in about 6 months  the signs were all around me but I had let my Guard down  and Bang it had me .. I have been fine since then  but it has taught me a valuable lesson never to be to complacent about yourself and to be on the look out for the triggers that lead to a Binge .

I have done a huge clean of not just My Home but of my Sisters also .. She had major surgery last week  and is on Bed rest for a few weeks so I also did her Home for Her also  ... she has  many times helped me out so it is great to be able to return the favour .

I will Blog again tomorrow and start Blogging my weight each week maybe that may give me a little push in the right direction  my Motivation is still there I am just so dam Tired all the Time .. I am hopeing that the Renal Unit maybe able to give me some answers on Monday .. I had my Blood Tests done on Tuesday .

Untill Tomorrow Blog 

1 comment:

Anne said...

hugs Berys, so sorry to hear you're still unwell, you're always so bright and bubbly, a real joy to read and talk to too...

love you..

Anne