Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

All But one of our Children ..were present at 2008 Christmas ..Gayle our Eldest lives in Tasmania ..We had an early Christmas in Early December with her ..She spent 2 weeks with us and family ..we had an updated Family Photo done ..while she was visiting .

Our Son and his Family are moving to Tasmania also Son leaves on 11th Janruary and starts a new Job on the 12th ..His Fathers 71st Birthday . His wife and Daughter will follow after there Daughter has surgery done Jan or Feb.. also this gives them time to sell their Home .

I have gained 5 kgs in weight ..so as of today I am working on getting it and about another 30 kgs off ..

No comments: