Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wonderfull Day in My Garden




This is part of my Garden as it was ,We have had a lot of success with out Paw Paw Trees 'they were so small when this photo was taken . I will when I have finished mulching and replanting take more photos .they are arround 1300 mm tall ..I hope they will fruit in 2009.



My Garden is a work in progress 'the soil is poor and hard so I have had to try and make it a no dig Garden ..this has worked to some extent ..but it really needs to have heaps more Mulch



applied ... this is very hard work for me ..but Oh I do so love it.



The Brown netting you see was to stop the crows and Cuckoo Birds from takeing my strawberries.

A Lot of my Garden has had to be made with self watering pots .due to the water restrictions ..but I have worked out what will and wont grow well in these pots ..more photos of the updates will follow in futher Blogs.


I feel so alive in my Garden it is a lot smaller then I have ever had before ..but due to my failing health , just enough to keep me happy.









1 comment:

Julie said...

absolutely beautiful :)