Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Friday, May 28, 2010

Another wet and Cold Day

Berys One Day at a Time

My weigh Day was yesterday and I am happy to say I lost 1.1 kgs so I am back to 97.4 kgs  I really beleive that it was all fluid anyway , but still I panic when I see those big numbers .

I would love to be down to 90 kgs by Christmas 2010 very doable provided I just keep to My Calories and Exercise .

I am as of next week upping my exercise at present I am walking 3 to 4 klms a day  sometimes a bit more .. but I need to put in a few extra burning elements  like walking up hill etc at present I only walk on flat ground most of the time .. but if I make my rout bigger then I will be able to add the element of a couple of Hills in to the equasion .

I have  an airwalker  named (Mr Squeaky) for obvious  reasons as he sure uses a lot of oil .. LOL  and I enjoy that bit of extra exercise when the weather is not kind like today  and yesterday .

I am finding as I get fitter it is harder to get my Heart Rate up so I must put myself up this extra level if I ever want to finish this Journey .

Hubby has gone to Lawn Bowls  though I think he has wasted his time  as it has started raining again here on the mainland but he has friends that he will probably pop in and see while he is on the Island .

My Dinner at night  is now Home made Minestrony Soup it is fiddly to make as I have to soak all the vegatables  for a couple of Hours  to leach out some of the pottasium  but so rewarding to eat   Hot soup is just the thing on a cool night and I make it my Main course I just have a peice of toasted Mountain Bread with it and yum and filling   I freeze them into serve sizes so easy  just to pop one in the microwave ..I should add Hubby cooks his own meals  we both eat completly diffrent foods these days and he opted to do this and I most certaintly did not say NO   it makes a bit extra washing up but Heh I am not complaining .

I have decided to return to Tasmania early next year  provided my Health is still good and if DD#2 can not get the time off work  I will Fly by myself  I feel so confindant that I can do this  it is only the steps  getting into the Plane that gives me problems my poor old Hips are just so stiff now walking is not to bad but raising my legs to go up steps etc is the biggest hurdle but the airlines kindly supply a lift  to put we oldies and disabled onto the plane .

The thought of not seeing my Children and Grandaughter down there is very upsetting to me  .. so I know I can do it .
 untill next time  May  God Bless you and yours

No comments: