Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Berys One Day at a Time


Berys One Day at a Time

This is a Photo of myself (center)  with my Two Living Sisters  this is when I was probably my Highest Weight .. and at that stage was on Huge doses of  Prednisone .  My Weight then was 129.9 and I am only 5 Feet 2 inches Tall

This next Photo is me  some years before  when I was fit and well
This Photo was taken in the Family Home .
Weight Here was 50.1 Kgs
We have had many Homes since then from Donnybrook Queensland to HerveyBay, Bribie Island ,to our current and final Home in Caboolture Queensland .
we have added an extra Family Member since we Moved to our Current address  a Beautifull Schitzu Cross  our  Reason to get out of Bed of a Morning I guess  but he has given us such Love and we now wonder how  we managed to go all those years with out having Him .his Name is  " Benji "  Here I am now I still have a long way to go  but
 He has a wonderfull  nature and is much loved .
My current photo Left was taken in Tasmania  and My weight then is down to 97.4 still a long way to Go but I will  get there .

No comments: