Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Berys One Day at a Time





Well what a day  ..My Sister and I walked to Church this morning  we went to the 10 am service  and I have to say I really enjoyed being in the Home of our Father  .
It has been a long time since I have attended Mass in many years and I am not proud of this but not being able to drive anymore and being very independent  meant I did not get to a lot of places that I have allways previously been too .

My loseing 34 kgs  has made such a diffrence to my life I have a lot of my independence back   I can do things that I have not been able to do for years  like today and going to Mass .. My Sister Moving  7 mins walk from My place has just been the cherry on top of the Cake .

I am upping my Exercise as of this coming week  so I hope it will make a diffrence next week in my weight loss .

Untill next Time  May God Bless you and Yours 

No comments: