Berys One Day at a Time

Welcome to My World The World of My Wonderfull Husband and Family and My Day to Day Battle with Chronic Illness and weight Loss

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My First Ever Flight destination Tasmania Australia

Berys One Day at a Time
The start of the trip  yep had to eat  and of course listen to my MP3 El Divo  going down
I was taken off the plane in a wheelchair  those stairs are a killer on the Planes I was much calmer then I thought I would be amazing if you want to see your Children and Grandaughter in Tasmania what you can do I really never thought I would be able to do this thanks to My Daughter I made that Trip  and had a wonderfull time  though She will tell you She is still extracting my fingernails out of her Leg LOLCross Country Race for Prep 1 Children was held while we were there of course we have photos  Here is Our Beautifull Youngest Grandaughter  Miss 6  
Miss 6 with both myself and with Her Dad  my only Son
Daughter #1 Who Paid for my Plane Ticket down
A visit to Beaconsfeild Mine  was on the agenda  after all those days of praying for those Miners I really wanted to visit the Town .
I do not know if I will ever get to go again  as My Blog says I take One Day at a Time but My Heart tells me I do not want it to be the last time I will see My Children   But God willing who Knows
Berys

3 comments:

Anne said...

I am so proud of you.. and so happy you got to spend time with your family... (and glad to have you back too LOL)

Anne

Aylilth said...

I found you!!!

I am so happy for you looks like you had a great time while you were there!!!

Anonymous said...

B, what a great blog. Sounds like you had such a great time. Your poor daughter to have to have your fingernails surgically removed from the top of her right leg. Bring on Hobart in 2011 or perhaps a shopping spree in Hong Kong!!!!!!